1/12/2015

13 Things I Crossed Off My Bucket List In 2014


1. Travel to Asia.
2. Learn how to surf.

3. Meet a monkey!


4. Take a cooking class in a foreign country.

5. Visit a coffee farm -  watch how the black magic is made, and have a sip afterwards!
6. Set my foot in a hindu temple. 







 
7. Explore an island on a scooter.


 
8. Trek in the jungle.
9. Climb a volcano.
I love this picture, it truly captures the magical moment as the sun rises above the clouds
and shines its light on the mighty mountains. I've never felt more alive!




10. Live in New York City.
11. Visit the United Nations.
12. See the White House.
13. Go to Seattle!

















































1-9 are all different places in Indonesia. 10-13 are in the United States. Detailed blogposts have been written earlier, check out the archive.

This year has been very rich with new experiences for me. I'm so grateful for the places I have had the pleasure to visit, and the people I have met along the way. All the smiles, the laughters, and the words of wisdom.

And I am so grateful for NYC. The city that never sleeps. A little piece of my heart will forever be a New Yorker!

Do you have a bucketlist? Did you cross off anything last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment